Tired of Winter? Tired of Politics? Have NO FEAR…
…Your Miniature Gardeners are HERE!
Ugh. That silly groundhog called for SIX more weeks of winter…
Okay, you’re going to have to envision my green cape with my miniature garden logo flapping behind me in the breeze okay? With a green leotard, a mini skirt and really cute boots… can you picture it in your mind? Good. Nice boots, huh? Lol! Here’s what I have for you:
- A website full of original content on your favorite topic of miniature gardening that is growing and evolving constantly.
- A place to connect to people that do the same thing you do.
- A website where there is always something growing.
- A place for you to ask any question about miniature gardening, plants or accessories.
- A website where you can find a yummy project for the afternoon, or for the long weekend.
- A safe place for you to go on the internet that is free of flashing ads, videos that play at random, or ads that have tracked your latest search.
But wait. There’s more.
How about a website that shows you how you can make money doing what you love to do?
I’ve been working on this website for over 2 years now but it feels like I’ve only just started because there is still a TON of information that I have to put up in this unique website.
More projects, insight, how-to’s, upcoming show reviews, interviews and reviews of everything miniature garden! PLUS – I have a super-exciting secret that I’m ONLY sharing here, on this intro page to the Miniature Garden Society Website. You’ll have to click-in to find it out. (Promotion period for this has ended.)